RETURNS / EXCHANGES / CANCELLATIONS
Do We Accept Returns?
Yes! We do accept returns within the first 30 days. Products outside of 30 days from receiving your item are ineligible for a refund or exchange. We DO NOT accept returns on custom parts (lens etching, custom or prebuilt headlights, custom steering wheels, etc.), headlight/taillight assemblies, steering wheels, or any items in our Closeouts section. Our standard products restocking fee is outlined below:
Why do we have restocking fees? Processing orders involves time, labor, and overhead in order to confirm, package, and ship your product. Our time and labor is not free, just like yours.
Tier 1: Perfect condition. (Unopened & like-new) = 15% Restocking Fee: 85% refund or 100% store credit. 20% for international orders.
Tier 2: Re-conditionable. (Packaging opened or damaged) =20% Restocking Fee: 80% refund or 90% store credit. 25% for international orders.
Tier 3: Inability to restock. (Product & packaging both damaged or Product is used or installed ) = Not eligible for refund
In the case that a customer refuses delivery on a custom, special order item (including prebuilt headlight assemblies) and forces a return, a 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the original purchase amount as well as the original shipping costs associated with the item to help cover a portion of the costs of parts, time, and labor involved with building the custom, special order item.
Please be advised the original shipping cost (paid or unpaid) will also be deducted from the refundable amount. Please provide us with the tracking number of your return when you ship it. Otherwise, there is a chance that the refund will not be processed. We are not responsible for return shipping unless the return is required due to our mistake, in which case we will provide a pre-paid shipping label.
Who Pays For The Shipping On Returns?
The customer is responsible for both initial shipping cost and the return shipping cost. However, if the exchange is necessary because of our error, we will cover all shipping charges involved. Free shipping promotions are not valid on any exchange. If you used a free shipping promotion on your original order and returned that order for a refund or exchange you may not qualify for free shipping on the new order.
Can I Cancel My Order?
The period to cancel your order is at most 24 hours from the time of submission. After that time your order has begun processing and we are unable to cancel it even by calling in. Any special orders including custom headlight light builds, custom steering wheels, etc cannot be cancelled after 72 hours, as they are scheduled/started based your commitment to the custom product built for you. Custom builds require parts to be ordered, schedules/labor to have the headlights built, admin fees, etc. We do not accept returns on prebuilt headlights or steering wheels because again, they are custom built to your specifications and options.
In the case that a customer refuses delivery on a custom, special order item (including prebuilt headlight assemblies & steering wheels) and forces a return, a 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the original purchase amount as well as the original shipping costs associated with the item to help cover a portion of the costs of parts, time, and labor involved with building the custom, special order item.
All orders that are marked shipped are also unable to cancel and will require contacting us to return.
Where Is My Refund?
Please allow 2-5 business days for your refund to be processed by your credit card issuer or bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account, then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is posted. Once we issue a refund on our end, it is up to the bank to process it.
Who Is Responsible For Lost/Damaged/Stolen Packages?
Unless the customer adds on the Package Protection item with their order, AutoLEDTech is NOT responsible for any packages or orders that are lost, damaged, or stolen during shipping/transit/delivery. Once the package is out of our possession and accepted by the mail carrier (UPS, USPS, Fedex, etc), we are no longer in control of the package and are not responsible for loss, damage, or theft. If the customer did add Package Protection to their order, it will be insured for the full amount of the order and the customer will be eligible to receive a replacement or refund for the lost/damaged/stolen items in the order.
Do You Have A Phone Number I Can Call?
We do not take phone calls to place orders or answer questions. You can email us or live chat with us.
Why do some companies prefer email and live chat over phone calls?
1. Inefficient time usage for small companies when they can easily email and live chat with multiple customers at the same time instead of being caught up on the phone for 20-30 minutes per customer. Employees must completely stop tasks they are in the middle of to take phone calls and typically explain details that are already listed in product descriptions.
2. There is a complete record of everything said between the customer and the employee. Employees as well as customers can easily see a log of what was discussed previously, eliminating repeated questions and solutions.
3. Links, photos, quotes, instructions, etc can easily be sent directly to the customer. You cannot send these items via a phone call.
Is there a warranty for your products?
Self installed products are covered under a (1) Year Warranty (Unless other wise noted on the Product Listing). The warranty does not cover items that been modified or physically damaged or installation error ( water damage, bent or damaged wheel ring metal, physically damaged halos.) It is recommended to mount all controllers and wiring away from excessive heat and in a dry area. If you are unsure how to install our products, please contact us with any questions and we are happy to try and help walk you through installation or guide you to one of our professional installers/dealers in your area. If you need to have parts replaced under warranty, please take photos of the issue or product and fill out the warranty form. Your warranty request will be processed and answered through email.
How are warranty parts shipped?
Shipments of replacement parts past 30 days from the original order will be charged to the customer. Shipping with a minimum of $11.70 will be invoiced directly to the customer. If you are outside of the US, you will be required to pay only the shipping costs involved to deliver your replacement part. If you are a customer of one of our dealers, the dealer is responsible for the warranty replacement and should be contacted to handle the replacement directly. If you would like to request any other shipping method including UPS air or preferred carrier methods, you are responsible for all costs of that shipping method.
Does AutoLEDTech ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship to every where in the world! Shipping quotes will be provided during the checkout process after entering your address. Before you complete your order the website will display shipping options. All import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are to be paid by the recipient. Such fees are not included in the shipping or product cost. We do offer an option with UPS called I-parcel. This will calculate your countries duties and taxes included with your shipping. We are not able to change customs or commercial invoices with low declared or "gift" values.
Where does AutoLEDTech ship from?
All of our products are shipped from our warehouses in Fairfield, NJ or Panama City, FL. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing on most orders (besides custom headlights). This may be extended during holidays and sales. Orders placed after 3PM EST will often ship the following business day.
MY PACKAGE IS LOST, OR HAS BEEN MARKED DELIVERED BUT I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT
If you do not receive your package and the tracking information shows that the package has been delivered you must notify us that you have made a claim with the shipping carrier for your order. We do offer shipping insurance on the site that will replace the product within 24 hours of a lost or damaged package claim. If you choose to opt out of shipping insurance the process for the claim can be found below.
Replacement products will not be sent until the carrier completes the request and approves the claim for replacement product to be shipped. The polices following are those of the carrier and not AutoLEDTech. UPS typically requires up to eight business days from the time the claim is started. USPS can require from 14 to 90 business days, and this may vary depending on your country/destination. AutoLEDTech can not guarantee that any packages will be credited by the carrier until this process is complete. Exceptions will be made for orders requesting shipping insurance at checkout in the shipping options. 100.00 USD insurance is included with all paid shipping. Refunds and/or replacement products will not be given unless the carrier approves your lost package claim.
Please contact the carrier with any questions about delivery problems. All shipping labels are generated electronically according to the address information given to us with your order. We are not liable for lost or stolen items unless the optional shipping insurance is selected at checkout.
My order status has been set to Hold/Awaiting Approval
We have received your order but need more information in order to process your order. Please e-mail or call us as soon as possible. We require more information to be able to ship and complete your order.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
AutoLEDTech is not responsible for any damage caused to your vehicle, or for any injury that may result due to modification and/or improper installation of any product's from our store. Please check with your local city/state/country guidelines and laws for operating products on public roads many of the products we sell are designed for off-road use only.
How can I become an authorized vendor?
We are always accepting authorized dealers. Please fill out the application in the contact us section and we will respond via email with follow up information.
Whats the difference Between RGB, RGBW, and Flow Series?
RGB - Full Multicolor over 1 million color choices including strobe, fade, and brightness control. (All RGB halo kits include amber switchback function)
RGBW - Full Multicolor over 1 million color choices + 6000k white including strobe, fade, and brightness control. (All RGBW halo kits and RGBW DRL kits include amber switchback amber function)
Flow Series- Full Multicolor over 1 million color choices. Includes 200+ Chasing and Sequential Patterns
- All products purchased from Automotive LED Technologies, LLC are installed at the buyer’s risk.
- Automotive LED Technologies, LLC is not responsible for the installation, or any damages or defects caused to your vehicle by the installation of products sold through this site.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. While we strive to prevent pricing errors, we are not responsible for pricing mistakes, or website technical errors that effect product pricing. If there is a pricing error on the site the customer will be notified and given the chance to cancel the order or pay the difference in the correct price.
- We offer package discounts on both our web site and to customers over the phone. If you want to cancel or return part of a package, you will lose any package discount received. The refund issued will be what you paid minus the full website price of the parts you are keeping. In the case of a return, a restocking fee from 15-25% will also be deducted from this refund amount.
- Orders paid for with a check or money order will not be processed until payment is received and cleared (includes PayPal eChecks).
- All images, logos, and product descriptions are the property of their respective manufacturers. Automotive LED Technologies, LLC often checks these descriptions for correctness, however cannot guarantee it.
- Discount codes must be redeemed at time of purchase. We do not apply coupon codes after an order has been placed.
- All warranty issues involving a product purchased from Automotive LED Technologies, LLC are to be handled through the manufacturer.
- Automotive LED Technologies, LLC reserves the right to refuse any order
- Automotive LED Technologies, LLC reserves the right to process a refund for any order that can't be fulfilled due to backorders / pricing errors.
- Automotive LED Technologies, LLC reserves the right to ship only to the billing address of the payment method used
- Standard shipping is UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class Mail (for decals). Smaller items are often upgraded for free to USPS First Class mail at our discretion.
- Lost packages, or shipping damages and shortages must be reported to us immediately. Shipping damage or shortage claims must be reported within 7 days after delivery. It is strongly recommended you ensure all products are received and in proper condition before beginning installation. We do not overnight replacements for short shipped or damaged parts.
- If a shipment is lost, misrouted, or damaged we will start an investigation with the shipping carrier. Replacement items will not be sent until the shipping carrier completes their investigation and verifies the loss.
- Refusing a shipment will result in a 20% restocking fee and shipping costs will not be refunded. NO EXCEPTIONS!