AutoLEDTech.com 's LED DRL projector headlights for any model 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza + WRX/STI feature a pure white LED DRL plus a sequential switchback amber turn signal and with an LED projector that functions as the high/low beams for the headlights! These Morimoto LED headlights will outperform your OEM headlights and look much better doing so too. These are a direct plug-and-play solution for all 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza models, including the WRX and the STI with auto-leveling. Thats right, upgrade your factory headlights on your 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza including the WRX/STI models to LED headlights by simply swapping them out with these, no complicated wiring required! Contact us for custom paint options, demon eyes, or to add color-chasing RGBW DRLs.
Fog Light and Mirror Light Photos Towards bottom of album
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR WRX/STI LED EMBLEMS
2008-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX/STI LED DRL Headlight Demo Video:
- Fits any model 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza, including WRX and STI models w/ auto leveling HID headlights
- Pure white LED DRL
- Sequential amber turn signal
- High/Low Beam LED projector headlights
- Gloss black headlight housing color
- 5 Year Warranty
- (1) set 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza Morimoto LED DRL Headlight Housings
- Plug & Play wiring harness for factory halogen or HID models
- 5 year warranty
- Morimoto decal
- INTENSITY: 3,000lm (raw; each)
- TRAFFIC PATTERN: LHD Only
- INPUT: Subaru Multi-Pin OEM
- FUNCTIONS: DRL (White), Sequential Turn, Parking, Low, High
- BEZEL COLOR: Gloss / Matte Black
- SIDEMARKER: Amber
- MATERIAL: ABS Plastic (Housing), UV-Resistant Polycarbonate (Lens)
- OPTIC: Kuria Optic Bi-LED
- UV COATING: Momentive UVHC3000
- 2008 Subaru Impreza, including WRX and STI models
- 2009 Subaru Impreza, including WRX and STI models
- 2010 Subaru Impreza, including WRX and STI models
- 2011 Subaru Impreza, including WRX and STI models
- 2012 Subaru Impreza, including WRX and STI models
- 2013 Subaru Impreza, including WRX and STI models
- 2014 Subaru Impreza, including WRX and STI models
SPECIAL: The 08-14 Subaru WRX was the longest lasting body style for the WRX since inception. It was also the first US spec WRX to receive the OEM HID treatment. But what was new then is out-dated now in terms of performance in light output, and most likely the condition of the lenses too... Now you can fix up the front end of your Subie with a set of the XB Hybrids from Morimoto. With a high-performance Bi-LED projector and a full LED daytime running light, these headlights will deliver some much needed modernization in the performance and style department for the front-end of your 08-14 WRX!
HIGH PERFORMANCE: When it comes to light output, XB Bi-LED headlights wont disappoint in comparison to the OEM halogen projector or even the HID setup. Their single Bi-LED projector produces an amazing low and high beam pattern despite the affordable price point, with a sharp and colorful upper cutoff line too. Unlike other "headlight upgrades" that look decent, these look great, and will most definitely make driving in the dark more comfortable.
LED TURN SIGNALS: The XB LED headlights have five vertical daytime running lights that also act as the amber LED turn signal, which is extremely bright. Powered by Osram LEDs, its default mode is to run sequentially, but for those of you who prefer something more conservative, it is possible to run in a standard on/off setting as well.
DOT APPROVED: For the ladies and gents that care about street legality, their Bi-LED projector optics meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and FVMSS108 regulations. They have a full amber LED side marker. They come out of the box aimed to factory specs, and are also fully adjustable for those of you with lifted or slammed Subies.
PLUG AND PLAY: When it comes to wiring, it doesn't get much easier than this. The Hybrid headlights are designed to work on your WRX without any modifications at all. They will plug into the three factory connectors for the stock headlights, and will work seamlessly without any issues at all. You will however have to add one cable, which comes included, to power the DRL – but that's plug n play with one of the slots in your fuse box. Easy!