AutoLEDTech.com's RGBW Color-Chasing Flow Series LED DRL board kit for your 2017-2023+ Kia Stinger (2017-2023+ GT, GT1, GT2, 2022+ GT-Line) with the factory DRL headlights are capable of producing any solid color, pure white, PLUS hundreds of multicolor, color-chasing, moving patterns! The DRL boards are designed to the exact size and shape of the factory DRL boards. You will need to remove the factory DRL LEDs and place the new LED DRL boards in their place. IF YOU HAVE A 2022+ STINGER GT-Line or GT1 WITH 4 DRLS PER HEADLIGHT, we will supply you with (4) of our 24" flexible LED tubes to place in the DRL area (1 tube for top DRLs, 1 for bottom DRLs in each light and 8 demon eyes for the headlight reflectors (If Selected). The DRL tubes are flexible and can be trimmed to any length. They include a frosted white diffuser cover/tube that can be removed if desired. You would remove or disable your factory DRL LEDs and place the tubes in each DRL channel.
A sequential turn signal and DRL harness can be added on that enables the DRLs to act as sequential turn signals for $50 HERE. The harness also has an input wire to automatically turn the DRLs to pure white when the input wire receives power. The RGBW Demon Eyes can be added on to make the projector lenses glow any solid color plus a few multicolor flashing/fading patterns (via bluetooth app). They feature an input wire that can splice into the headlight signal wire to automatically turn them off when the headlights are activated. (You can splice this into any power source/wire/fuse that turns on when the headlights turn on to signal the demon eyes to turn off to prevent them from overheating)
The RGBW Demon eyes are to be placed on top of the projector assemblies so they glow when the demon eyes are turned on. These DO NOT replace your headlight bulbs, they are only for a glowing effect when the headlight bulbs are off.
2017-2023 Kia Stinger RGBW Flow Series LED DRL Headlights Video:
Stinger with Blueghozt Controller + 6-piece underbody:
This kit includes:
- (4) Color-Chasing RGBW LED DRL Boards/ribbons for 17-21 GT, GT1, GT2 & 22+ GT2
- (4) 24" Color-Chasing RGBW LED DRL Flex tubes for 2022+ GT-Line & GT1
- 1 Plug & Play Wiring Harness
- 1 Handheld, Bluetooth, or Blueghozt Bluetooth Remote
- Optional: (4) RGBW Demon Eyes for 17-21 GT, GT1, GT2, or 22+ GT2
- Optional: (8) RGBW Demon Eyes with 2022+ GT-Line & GT1
Video below demonstrates the flow series patterns:
The Handheld controller features 150+ sequential, color-chasing patterns, brightness/speed control, and 4 solid colors: Red Green White & Blue .
The Bluetooth controller is compatible with both Apple (iOS 8.0 or later) & Android(OS 4.4 or later) devices and features a complete static color wheel for seemingly endless solid color options, 120 sequential, color-chasing patterns, & brightness/speed control.
The BlueGhozt Bluetooth Controller allows you to control your lights with the BlueGhozt App that can customize and save your favorite patterns & colors as well as have the tubes turn on/off with your DRLs and do custom start up and shut down sequences, turn signal animations, etc. This controller will require you to splice in wires to your vehicles DRL wire and turn signal wires in order to signal the custom sequences. This is an advanced controller with several settings/options that you will need to configure in order for the LEDs and patterns to function. Here is a link to the "Getting Started" guide.
- 2017 Kia Stinger (GT, GT1, GT2, All trim/models with the DRLs)
- 2018 Kia Stinger (GT, GT1, GT2, All trim/models with the DRLs)
- 2019 Kia Stinger (GT, GT1, GT2, All trim/models with the DRLs)
- 2020 Kia Stinger (GT, GT1, GT2, All trim/models with the DRLs)
- 2021 Kia Stinger (GT, GT1, GT2, All trim/models with the DRLs)
- 2022 Kia Stinger (GT-Line, GT, GT1, GT2, All trim/models with the DRLs)
- 2023+ Kia Stinger (GT-Line, GT, GT1, GT2, All trim/models with the DRLs)