AutoLEDTech.com 's LED DRL projector headlights for your 2019-2024 Ram 1500 (Tradesman, HFE, Bighorn, Lone Star, Laramie, Sport, Rebel) truck feature a white LED DRL with a sequential amber turn signal and an LED projectors as the headlights! These Morimoto LED headlights will outperform your OEM headlights and look much better doing so too. These are a direct plug-and-play solution for 2019+ Dodge Ram 1500 trucks with factory Halogen or LED Reflector headlights (Not compatible with LED projector headlights). Thats right, upgrade your factory halogen headlights on your Ram 1500 truck to LED headlights by simply swapping them out with these, no complicated wiring required! Contact us for custom paint options, demon eyes, or to add color-chasing RGB DRLs.
CLICK HERE TO ADD ON 2019+ RAM LED POD FOG LIGHTS
Click here for the 2019+ Dodge Ram 1500 Headlight Installation Guide
2019-2024 Ram 1500 LED DRL Headlight Demo Video:
- Fits any model 2019-2024 Ram 1500 truck with factory halogen or LED reflector headlights (Not LED projector)
- Easily upgrade your truck from factory halogen headlights to LED headlights
- Pure white LED DRL identical to factory LED headlights
- Sequential amber turn signal
- LED projector headlights
- Gloss black headlight housing color
- (1) set 2019-2024 Ram 1500 Morimoto LED DRL Headlight Housings
- Plug & Play wiring harness for factory halogen or LED model trucks
- 5 year warranty
- Morimoto decal
- TRAFFIC PATTERN: LHD ONLY
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 9-32V DC
- HOUSING COLOR: Gloss Black
- RUNNING / PARKING LIGHT COLOR: White (LED)
- TURN SIGNAL COLOR: Amber (Sequential LED)
- OPTICS: Bi-Kuria Optic LED
- HOUSING MATERIAL: Polycarbonate
- UV COATING: Momentive UVHC3000Vehicle
- 2019 Ram 1500 Truck (Tradesman, Bighorn, Laramie, Rebel)
- 2020 Ram 1500 Truck (Tradesman, Bighorn, Laramie, Rebel)
- 2021 Ram 1500 Truck (Tradesman, HFE, Bighorn, Laramie, Sport, Rebel)
- 2022 Ram 1500 Truck (Tradesman, HFE, Bighorn, Lone Star, Laramie, Sport, Rebel)
- 2023 Ram 1500 Truck (Tradesman, HFE, Bighorn, Lone Star, Laramie, Sport, Rebel)
- 2024 Ram 1500 Truck (Tradesman, HFE, Bighorn, Lone Star, Laramie, Sport, Rebel)
REPLACES MOPAR PART #: 68316087AH, 68316087AB, 68316087AC, 68316087AD, 68316087AE, 68316087AF, 68316087AG, 68316086AE, 68316086AF, 68316086AG
PERFORMANCE: We've always been blown away by the fact that the other brands don't even consider how well their headlights perform on the road at night. Most often, they're a downgrade compared to even the standard halogen setup, and that's a shame considering how bad Mopar's OEM Projector headlights are in the first place. The double Bi-LED setup in the new Ram LED headlights produces a well-defined beam pattern with a great amount of width, intensity, and a proper distribution of light. These are much more than an aesthetic upgrade, they will illuminate the road much more effectively too.
DOT APPROVED: Make no mistake, these will produce a much different [better] result than slapping some LED replacement bulbs into your stock housings. Their quad-projector optics meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and FMVSS108 regulations when aimed properly...and that's easy to do with their integrated vertical/lateral adjusters.
PLUG-N-PLAY: Wiring is easy too! Morimoto's Ram LED headlights are designed to work on your truck without any modifications. They will plug into the factory connectors for the stock headlights and each assembly includes all necessary connectors, rubber seals, and pigtails for a plug n play install. No error codes, no flickering, hyper-flashing, or radio interference. They can easily be removed, and will not void your factory warranty.
SEQUENTIAL LED DRL: Game Changer! Their LED daytime running light is powered by Osram 5000K LEDs and is insanely bright, easily visible during the day. A separate optic that's dedicated to the turn signal function uses amber LED's to produce a full sequential turn signal. For those who are a bit more traditional, they can also be setup to run as solid on/off style signals too.
WELL-BUILT: Their UV-coated polycarbonate lens will resist the test of time, ensuring your truck's new headlights will look good as new for many years to come. The PPS plastic housing is light-weight and much stronger than comparable alternatives. The die-cast aluminum heat-sinks inside the housings provide more than an adequate amount of cooling for the OEM grade LED chips that produce the light. These complete headlights may be new to the market, but Morimoto's XB LED fog lights have proven themselves perfect after 5+ years out now, which is confidence inspiring.