2020-2022 Ford F-250 Super Duty XB LED HYBRID DRL Projector Replacement Headlights
AutoLEDTech.com 's XB LED Hybrid DRL projector headlights for your 2020-2022 Ford Super Duty F250, F350, F450, or F550 truck feature a white LED DRL, dual LED projectors, and a built-in sequential amber LED turn signal, with a piano black finish. These Morimoto LED headlights will outperform your OEM headlights and look much better doing so too. These are a direct plug-and-play solution for Ford Super Duty trucks with factory halogen headlights (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FACTORY LED HEADLIGHT TRUCKS). Thats right, upgrade your factory headlights on your Ford Super duty truck to LED headlights by simply swapping them out with these, no complicated wiring required! Contact us for custom paint options, demon eyes, or to add color-chasing RGBW DRLs.
ADD RED OR SMOKED LED TAIL LIGHTS HERE
ADD LED 3RD BRAKE LIGHT HERE
Click here for the 2020+ Ford Super Duty Headlight Installation Guide
2020+ Ford Super Duty LED DRL Headlight Demo/Install Video:
4BANGER FOG LIGHTS:
LED 3RD BRAKE LIGHTS:
- Fits any model 2020+ Ford F250/F350/F450 Super Duty truck with factory halogen headlights (NOT LED)
- Easily upgrade your Ford Super Duty from factory halogen headlights to LED headlights
- Pure white LED DRL identical to factory LED headlights
- Sequential amber LED turn signals
- 2 LED projector headlights
- Piano black headlight housing color
- (1) set 2020+ Ford Super Duty Morimoto XB LED Hybrid DRL Headlight Housings
- Plug & Play wiring harness for factory halogen or LED model trucks
- 5 year warranty
- Morimoto decal
TRAFFIC PATTERN: LHD Only
INPUT: Ford Multi-Pin OEM
FUNCTIONS: DRL (White), Turn, Parking, Low, High
BEZEL COLOR: Piano Black
MATERIAL: ABS Plastic (Housing), UV-Resistant Polycarbonate (Lens)
OPTIC: Kuria Optic Bi-LED
UV COATING: Momentive UVHC3000
- 2020 Ford Super Duty F250/F350/F450/F550 (XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Limited) Truck
- 2021 Ford Super Duty F250/F350/F450/F550 (XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Limited) Truck
- 2022 Ford Super Duty F250/F350/F450/F550 (XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Limited) Truck
- Replaces for part #: LC3B-13005-AD, LC3B-13006-AD, LC3B-13008-AD
BANG FOR THE BUCK: The XB Hybrids share many of the same core components developed for the top of the line series from Morimoto, without some of the features that make them considerably more expensive. That said... the Super Duty Hybrid LED headlights are hardly a compromise. True reflector optics for the DRL. Killer light output. Good Looks... all wrapped up inside of an OEM-grade housing and backed with a solid five-year warranty. Compared to the more expensive Morimoto XBs, these use two projectors (instead of four), so while they won't destroy the OE LED performance, they'll far surpass those yellow stock halogens.
HIGH PERFORMANCE: When it comes to light output, these Super Duty headlights surely will not disappoint. Not all Ford guys are all about the bling-- light output is important too--and there is no lack of luminosity here. the Hybrids have a powerful, wide, and bright led low beam projector, and a dedicated led high beam projector too. their optics were specially developed just last year specifically for use the hybrid lineup to produce an amazing beam pattern despite the affordable price point. unlike other "headlight upgrades" that look decent, these look great, and will most definitely make driving in the dark a pleasure. Bring on the night!
DOT APPROVED: for the ladies and gents that care about street legality, their dual led projector optics meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and FVMSS108 regulations. they come out of the box aimed to factory specs, and are also fully adjustable for those of you with lifted trucks.
PLUG AND PLAY: When it comes to wiring, it doesn't get much easier than this. The Hybrid headlights are designed to work on your new Super Duty without any modifications. They will plug into the factory H13 three-pin connector for the stock headlights, and will work seamlessly without any issues at all. You will however have to add one cable, which comes included, to power the DRL--but that's plug n play with one of the slots in your fuse box. No big deal.