AutoLEDTech.com's RGBW Color-Chasing, flow series LED halo and DRL tube kit for your 2013-2019 Cadillac ATS, ATS-V or 2013-2017 XTS projector headlights are capable of producing any solid color, pure white, PLUS hundreds of multicolor, color-chasing, moving patterns! The DRL tubes are flexible and can be trimmed to any length. They include a frosted white diffuser cover/tube that can be removed if desired. You will need to open the headlights by separating the headlight lenses from the housings via baking or cutting, disable the factory DRL LEDs, and place the DRL tubes behind the original clear diffuser for the factory DRLs. We also include a sequential turn signal and DRL harness that enable the halos and tubes to act as sequential turn signals. The harness also has an input wire to automatically turn the halos and DRLs to pure white when the input wire receives power.
Our halos are all black, including the LED chip faces, and feature red and black threaded wiring sleeves.
This kit includes:
- 1 Pair 2013-2019 Cadillac ATS & ATS V Projector Color-Chasing RGBW Halos + White Frosted Diffuser Cover (Optional)
- 1 Pair 24" Color-Chasing RGBW DRL Tubes for the main DRLs (If selected)
- 1 Pair 12" Color-Chasing RGBW Fog Light Tubes (If selected)
- 1 Plug & Play Wiring Harness + Turn Signal/DRL Functions (If tubes are added on)
- 1 Handheld or Bluetooth Remote
- 3M adhesive backing on halos for easy install
This the the halo/DRL tube kit ONLY, to be installed in your existing headlights.
Video below shows flow series halos installed on a Chrysler 300C, the DRL tubes will do identical patterns:
The RF controller features 300+ sequential, color-chasing patterns, brightness/speed control, the ability to add up to 16 "favorite" patterns to a custom playlist, and 7 solid colors: Red Yellow Green Cyan White Purple & Blue .
The Bluetooth controller is compatible with both Apple (iOS 8.0 or later) & Android(OS 4.4 or later) devices and features a complete static color wheel for seemingly endless solid color options, 200 sequential, color-chasing patterns, & brightness/speed control.
- 2013 Cadillac ATS & ATS-V
- 2014 Cadillac ATS & ATS-V
- 2015 Cadillac ATS & ATS-V
- 2016 Cadillac ATS & ATS-V
- 2017 Cadillac ATS & ATS-V
- 2018 Cadillac ATS & ATS-V
- 2019 Cadillac ATS & ATS-V
- 2013-2017 Cadillac XTS